Tuesday, December 21, 2010

u noe whats mean n how borinkkk is ?????

ase borinkk doe . idop ase meaningless . xtw nk wt gpoww . feel like im the loserrr .
nk gwe seroww mls . serow supow xsei idopp pom adoww . shouldnt hav done it . should hav ignored it . like it wouldnt be seeen . like it couldnt b seen . i dun think i should hav seen u . should hav run awayyy .should hav pretend not to hear like it wouldnt b heard . like it couldnt b heard . i shouldnt hav listened to ur love . without a word u made me noe love . without a word u gave me ur love . made me fill myself wif ur every breath then u ran awayyy . without a word love left me alone . without a word love tossed me aside . not knowing what to sayyy . my lips must hav been surprised bcz u came without a word .
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK like fuckin damn much . ufhhhh ! sigh . . . . .

No comments: