Friday, January 14, 2011

My reasons ?!@#$%^&*/

0o0kehh . . semalam ad org ty ak soklan cepumas kowttt . soklan y xpt0t ditanya pd ak cz im just dunno how to xplain it briefly . seriously . . . adoyaiiii . ligat kepale ak d0k pk how to answer it .
act xde laaa susa mne na jwab soklan tuhh tp ak xske org ty ak soklan tuhh . im tired enuf to answer that quest . ufhhh ! ad dak laki nehh ty ak...............knp ak smpai skunk xcple2 lg . he asked me whats the biggie probs for me wif that . seeee . . cne ak na jwab?? penimmmmm(org klateyy kata muta palo itik) .
ak just jwab ap y ak rasa ak pt0t jwab jerhhh . n the rest........only me who knows better why it is .
      bawah nehh jwpn ak...............................................................
1) ak ase da bosan na cple
2) ak tk0t dikecewakn lg
3) im not that enuf strong to face all the possibilities that might commin
4)its really hard 4 me t0 belives in mens w0rds
5)its just like my nightmares

im just hoppin that my heart will open for any men that succeed to makes my heart melt sooner .
act,,since almost 2year im being single nehh . . bosan plakkk time tg0k org len cple . jelesssss pon ad oke .
grrrrrrrrrrr . . .

No comments: